I’ve recently managed to get my grubby paws on a couple of Google AdWords vouchers which I’ve decided to give away to my readers. But I only have two, so I thought the fairest way of doing this is to make it into a competition; to enter all you have to do is:
- link to one of the posts on this blog from your site, and
- notify me via the contact form on my about me page
The closing date for entries is
Saturday 20 October 2008 Saturday 27 September 2008 at 09:00 Central European Time, after which I’ll select the two best entries, notify the winners, and put up a post to announce who they are.
- Only one entry per domain. You can link to as many posts as you like (please do ), but that still only counts as a single entry.
- Only “proper” (ie dollow) links count.
- No biting, gouging or name-calling.
- Winners will be decided solely by the judge (me), and my decision is final!
The Small Print
There are a few restrictions on the vouchers, specified by Google. It’s up to you to make sure you comply with them; I’m not going to check up. Failure to comply may result in you not being able to use the voucher, for which I take no responsibility.
- “Customers must be from the UK or Ireland” (whatever that means – guess it’s that the voucher is denominated in GBP)
- Only one voucher per customer
- Can only be used for an AdWords account that is less than 14 days old (which is why I’m not using one myself)
- There is a £5 activation fee (but this can be taken directly from the voucher credit, so you don’t have to pay anything; it depends on the options you select when setting up your account)
- The vouchers expire on 30 November 2008, so have to be activated before then.
- Here are the full terms and conditions
Also, I can of course not guarantee the use of the voucher will make all your web-related dreams come true; that’s up to Google!
The competition is now open!
Without further ado, I declare the competition open. May the best <non-gender-specific-class-of-internet-user> win!